I need a Fresh3x! perspectives this month. Freshout is all i am hoping for May. Things were pretty much bleaked on April. Loss, anger, death (Al-Fatihah!), and confusion are just few that come across my mind. But i am sure, sorrow will often be followed by brighter, shinny and awesome days. Be positive Rizal, mourning will only make your sorrow. I need to keep walking.

In embracing + mood, I just deviate myself from my usual norms, hoping to breath in fresh ideas. I need to rejuvenate myself. It may work .. it may not work, but at least i try. For instance, it is unusually of me to write 3 posts within 9 days. How does doing that make me feel? I see things! (now try to use these words like Avatar " I see You!"). I change my daily routines like instead of doing things at certain times, i do them at different times. I see things!. Put up a happy smile instead of feeling restless inside. Bite your tongue when you feel like shouting to idiots (hey they just being idiots). I see things!! You can see things if you are willing to change : ) .

On a lighter note, I ve started seeing things for RestNrilekS.com I wonder what are in stores for me if RestNrilekS is not a personal blog. I chuckle. Knowing how lazy i am right now, i doubt RestNrilek's future is bright. But hey, there is nothing wrong in dreaming great things. Ahaha.

Bored.. i let my mind wonder during my usual therapeutic doodling moment.


Tada!! I imagine how i want RnR (RestNrilekS) to be! Now..now dont be too judgemental on my doodle ya. What you see is only a tip of the iceberg. I keep the best part secret Aha :D . Obviously, i need some research, user interaction, development and rollout stages to take RestNrileks to the next plateau. I can relate to those stages (somewhat similar to design process). When you need to be the best, of course you need to work only with the best ( Rizal i sense some attitude here :) ). Check out these guys at Freshout.us They look fresh. I like how they portray their images - Creative and Critical - Now those are sort of people i want to hang-out with. Cool and Creative. They are the San Francisco Custom Web DevelopmentCompany. Hmmm.. never have been to San Francisco but i once lost my passport in Los Angeles and that was not a pleasant experience.

SNAP Rizal Snap!!.. Owh back to main point. You see these creative guys at Freshout, they make flowtown too. Flowtown? what is flowing into town?.. .Hmmm, i am beginning to like these guys. They see things in Fresh and Different ideas like me whoaho!!. Ahaha. Flowtown is a social email marketing campaign. Now let me put that in laymen terms. What you do is turn your emel into social profile. I did try using my emel and of course one of you too (chuckle). Try it out here. Key-in your email and it will show results of all your social networks. Now i dont know is that brilliant or scary? : )

Now, if you notice, i ve started this entry with a somewhat on a moody swampy side, and end it with a happy2 enthusiastic ride. Hopefully, when things are getting tougher in your life, you ll ride thru them in this entry manner ; ).

Anyway, i am just going to put RestNrilekS back to its usual shelf ; safe and sound. Aha :D

Happy Blogging and Have a great day everyday ya : )

Till next time.
[Please share if you like / Sila Kongsi jika sudi : ) ]

44 ulasan:

  1. for you this is considered posting frenzy lah huh? lol.. well done Rizal.. keep it up.. kaching!

    BalasPadam
  2. Wow.. olla Mon  : )

    BalasPadam
  3. =-O =-O Both of you were fast la weiii

    BalasPadam
  4. :)  hebat bila pakai creative cap.. 

    BalasPadam
  5. It is.. I cant hardly breath.  LOL :-D :-D :-D

    well, at least, it forces me to put my creative thinking cap.  LOL :-D =-O :-D :-D

    BalasPadam
  6. Aduihhh semput-semput aku.  Mencabar ni 3 entry dalam 9 hari.. walhal orang lain 1 hari 2 entri tuu .. hahaha

    Gelak guling kat diri aku  : ) :-D

    BalasPadam
  7. I think i need to make a thank you entry for all the First 3 commentators of my 4 previous posts.

    :) :) :) :)

    BalasPadam
  8. haha now <span>i m being bombarded with so many entries...syabas Rizal!!</span> ;) ;)

    BalasPadam
  9. where's <span>the new MonG&G doodle?</span> :-P :-P

    BalasPadam
  10. stay positive and look at the bright side of things!! 8-) 8-)

    BalasPadam
  11. Haha.. Bombarded with so many entries - Secret : Motivation behind that is wanggg.. kekekeke.. sssssshhhhhh.. hehe :-D

    BalasPadam
  12. Mon, i havent mastered yet the G&G of Mon.  Normal doodle i can use pen and pencils, but in your case, i need to master first doodling using those lucious lip gloss from Maybelline as drawing tools.  LOL..

    ehhh, i should just imagine using them like crayon.. ahaha.. wonder Maybeline will ask me to doodle one for them or not : D

    BalasPadam
  13. Good morning Rizal, adakah ini sebuah PB? LOL @ sebuah PB, syabas!

    BalasPadam
  14. Sape cakap future RnR tak bright... so long ada peminat setia, then future is always bright. Just a matter of making it brighter or dimmer... happy blogging! :* :* :* :*

    BalasPadam
  15. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) (feels handsome after my workout session with DB yesterday) hehe

    BalasPadam
  16. hehehehe :-[ :-[ :-[ :-D :-D :-D shy shy sebab sebuah PB

    BalasPadam
  17. Terima Kasih.. hehe..

    Wah i like how you said " Just a matter of making it brighter or dimmer.."

    In that case, i ll say to myself "I ll magic where ever i go" Whoaho..

    Ehhh awalnya.. Ni baru bangun atau belum tidur lagi? :-D :-D

    BalasPadam
  18. wow, i great positive attitude!

    BalasPadam
  19. actually, i enjoy reading posts like this. you know with some craziness. LOL. no offense meant but i really do. ;)

    BalasPadam
  20. it shows how happy you are.  always stay bright and happy ;)

    BalasPadam
  21. :-D berpunya berputar putar post nih.. hhahahahaa.. but i love the doodles :) glad you are back in your groove dah :) sometimes.. writing about things/thoughts do put things into perspective.

    BalasPadam
  22. be happy ya! and jago diri baik baik ye!

    BalasPadam
  23. Hey....I'm so sorry about the mix-up.....It was my bad. Actually it's for the girl Meretrisha of "Walk Through Life"----I somehow mixed her name with your page and I don't know why. Silly me.  I really don't know why I mixed it up....SORRY. :(

    I will have to delete that link coz you're a guy but when there's another award that doesn't omit guys, I will consider.

    BalasPadam
  24. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) ----> my new DKNY shade (imitation of course.. LOL)

    BalasPadam
  25. Thanks Mon.. i am trying to have a more positive cleaner slimmer aka DB attitude.  Haha

    BalasPadam
  26. I shall embrace life problems with smiles.. Lots of em.. :-D

    BalasPadam
  27. Noorizal is my name...

    Crazy is my game.. hahahaha..

    BalasPadam
  28. Tu laaa berputar-putar macam nak bancuh kek..

    Terima kasih.. Tuu yang kena carik groove gembira...

    Thanks.. mungkin rizal kena luahkan sket2 dalam entri kot.. lagipun dapat serampang dua mata.. terapi dan perbaiki mutu penulisan.. chechewaaahhh :-D :-D

    BalasPadam
  29. Baikkkk anny.. kirim salam sama kids (yang bunyi woof woofs)

    BalasPadam
  30. No problem Bingkee..

    DOnt worry about the award thing.  I like your blog and that the most thing matters.  : )

    It takes me a whole lot of courage just to start commenting on your blog (me = low self confident :D  )

    Happy friday and have a great weekend ya :-D

    BalasPadam
  31. Sometimes it takes writing your moody negative thoughts and while writing them is therapeutic, it is actually true that you feel better after writing them.

    You know, in the Philippines, Rizal is the name of our national hero--Jose Rizal. That's why I call you Noo because it sounds more " glittery" like a celebrity---a name that is catchy and easy to remember. Hwehehe :-D

    BalasPadam
  32. Happy Sunday Bingkee..

    I agree on you on writing out our thoughts.  True, that sometimes, expressing our thoughts may not solve the problems but one thing certain is, we feel much better.

    The steam is let out :-D

    Yeah, i get that a lot : Rizal. Wah "Noo" - glittery like a celebrity - I have never thought about it at all :)

    Happy Sunday  : )

    BalasPadam
  33. Hi Rizal, 

    Sorry for the late comment. I read your post few days back on my phone, but I couldn't post a comment through it. Membazir ja beli phone mahal2. haha

    Anyway, I can't wait to see all the vamp up RestnRileks! Both Hot Shit Form Here and My Little Black Pot need a serious make over too. But I just too lazy to do anything on both of them. haha. See you around later Rizal. Just back from KL and now in Johore :)

    BalasPadam
  34. Hi rizal.. Have been too busy no time to drop by friends' blogs.. Huhu.. :(

    BalasPadam
  35. Hey I suka the doodle la.. Cute ma.. If I doodle around, it'll just be my name over and over again.. So boring.. :)  Hope to get you back on track.. Have fun in blogging Rizal.. Kalau tak, jom kita minum dulu! ;)

    BalasPadam
  36. Salam Haaziq..

    Wah memabazir ke beli phone mahal2.. Macam tu apa kata hang dok hantar ke sini pos ke RestNrilekS.  Boleh laaa hp tuu berbakti.  hehe.

    I dont think i ll actually revamp RnR.  Just Playing with the colours right now.

    See you around in blogsphere Haaziq  : )

    BalasPadam
  37. No problem.  Your presence here just makes my day  : )

    BalasPadam
  38. Tak pa la.  Doodle tu macam mana buat pun tak kisah.

    I hope to get myself on track too.  Ho Ho Ho.

    Jom minum nescafe.. Hehe

    BalasPadam

Terima kasih bertandang ke RestNrilekS. InsyaALLAH. Setiap komentar akan cuba dibalas. Sila langgan jika anda suka RestNrilekS : )