Meme Datang Lagi!


All these from Mariuca.. So people, please, please be patients, these are all indeed such long memes... kekeke..

All work and no play makes Mariuca a boring blogger! I totally agree with you.. and oh! Terima Kasih Mariuca sebab sudi meng"meme"kan restnrileks untuk menjadi lebih meriah. Sesuai dengan bulan lapan bulan kemerdekaan!! Ohh Yeayeahhhh!!!


MEME 1

According to the rules, I am to list down the household chores I hate and why I hate them. Then copy the image provided and tag as many people as you want. Add your blogs link to the domesticated divas linky love and leave a comment at Stripe and Yellow to be added to the master list.Hehe. I ve picked my choice. Only One..


DOMESTICATED DIVAS: Living the Healthy Life / Stripe&Yellow / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Something Purple / Em's Detour / Deviously Creative / Doll Me Up / Me,Myself+2 / Kidd Designs / FunFierceFabulous / Ozzy's Mom / Insights from the Grocery Cart / Living A' La Mode / God's Best Gift / MommyAllehs Up-Close And Personal / My Precious Niche / Just Me.. Eds / Eds Mommy Life / Aggie Shoots Aggie Scraps / All Kinds of Me Stuff / The Salad Caper / Winding Creek Circle / InkBabyStudios / Joys in Life / Me and Mine / Little Peanut / Creative in Me/ Pea in a Pod / Sugarmagnolias / Notable Bistro / Around the World / I am Mommy / All About The Memories / Enchanted Play / In Depth / A Housewife's Journal / Life Together Starts / As We Face Forever / My Happy Place /Iam Dzoi / Suburban Sass / To the Moon and Back / Raising Sandy / Walk on Red / All Things Me / Because Life Is Fun / Feels Like Home / Growing up with Bea / My life... my own piece of heaven / Around the World / Hobbies and Such / My life in this Wonderful World /My Online World / / My Virtual Closet / My Views On My So Called Life / The Real Deal The Real Me / Changing Lanes/ Pit Stop/ Around the World / The Fountain Of Happiness / The Joy Of Life Forever / Love Is / Phtographic Memories / My Colorful World / Strawberry Gurl / Quicker8 / Mommy's Little Corner / The Dawn That Shines / Journey to Prosperity / Homelife / Sheng's Simple Thoughts / Coriander Dreams / Gorgeous Traveller / A Traveller's Domain / Lemon Iced Tea / It's My Party / My Wonderful Life / Simple Life, Simply Me / Sassy Finds / All things Yummy / Shangrila Journey / My Charmed Life / Mommyhood and Me / Crissy's Zone / Crissy's Library / Vis Vires /Crissy's Haven / My Daily Thoughts / Abby's Way of Life / Princess Bela / Women Xplore / Our Journey to Life / My Planet Purple / And so I am / Arlene's Random Ramblings / Life's All About / Lourdes' Mia / Faery Dancing / Me, the islands and the world / Pinay heart wanderings and musings / Juls Random Thots / In The Spirit of Dance / Princess Vien / Quicker8 / Anything and Everything in Between / Designs By Vhiel / Vhiel's Corner / Can of Thoughts / A Mother's Stuff / housewifeatwork / Kuting’s Place / My Daily Thoughts / Pinay heart wanderings and musings / Watchamacallit! / Nellypie's Chatterbox/ Purpled Sky / Almanac Queen / Caramel Corn / Sunny Side Up Foodie / Mamakshop / Alamakoioi / JoZe's Crap / My Sweet Escape / Our Little Princess Gwen / Chen Xi and Mama's Blog / A Kiss Of An Angel / Modern Life Today / Anything Goes! / Her Name is N.O.Y. / Mariuca's Perfume Gallery/All About Kawaii / One Hundred and Eighty Degrees / Me, Myself and I / Mixed Cultures Mama's Blog / Apples of The Eyes/ Perfect Gift From Above / Her Name is N.O.Y. / / Irresistible Fascinations / The Treasure Chest / Complex Life / periphrastic-prolix / Chen Xi and Mama's Blog / A Muse Man / restnrileks / laketrees / Little Prince / Writing 50% in jest / Designated Hermitage / Mixed Cultures Mama’s Blog/ Cicak Berbunyi / Maiylah's Snippets / Picture Clusters / My Wanderings / Simply Me / A Mothers Horizon / restnrileks / Hot Shit Form Here / e-chathost / genblog / host / A Great Pleasure / Emila’s Illustrated Blog / Writing 50% in jest / Designated Hermitage / My Little Black Book / A Great Pleasure / HiPnCooLMoMMa/Vanidosa Marie/ Vanidosa, the Chairman / Game FreakZ / Mummy Diaries / It's a woman's world! / YOUR BLOG HERE
~~~END COPY~~~



1. Drying up Clothes - I dont mind the rest, but i just really really hate doing this, for no reason.


Meme 2

RULES:
1. Add your blog/s to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. It’s okay if you only post this questions in one blog as long as you answer them.
2. Get back to Me {YEN} and I’ll add your blogs to the master’s list HERE! Note that you are not ALLOWED to change the link of the here.
3. Copy from Start to End.
4. Tag as many friends online you know. But you don’t need to be tag in order to join. Copy these Participants.


Copy this Participants List: Me and Mine | Creative in Me | For the LOVE of Food | Little Peanut | Pea in a Pod | It’s Where the HEART Is | Around the World | SugarMagnolias | I Am Mommy | All About The Memories | Enchanted Play | Just My Scrap | Whats Up | Simply Me | Kitchen Deelite | A Mothers Horizon | In Depth | A Life in Bloom | Because Life is a Blessing | Digiscraptology | Joys iN life | Life is What we Make it | Photo Blog | Dancing in Midlife Tune | Mommy Talks | Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps | All Kinds of Me Stuff | The Salad Caper | Winding Creek Circle | InkBabyStudios | | All Things Me | Feels Like Home | Because Life Is Fun | Blessings and Beyond | Mommy Earns Money Online | Pinay Mommy Online| Clark & Butchay’s Blog | Butchay’s World | Simply Jen | Jenny Said So | My Online World | My Life in this Wonderful World | Biz-N-Honey | Aeirin’s Collections | My Precious Niche |Eds Mommy Life |Just Me.. Eds | My BIG Picture | Merger Guru | Quicker8 | Insights from the Grocery Cart | MindBubbles| LivingtheHealthyLife | VanityKit | Stripe&Yellow | SomethingPurple| Em’s Detour | Joys iN life | Life is What we Make it | Photo Blog | Dancing in Midlife Tune | Ozzy’s Mom | Me,Myself+2 | Kidd Designs | Fun.Fierce.Fabulous | Tints of My Heart | Morphed | when mom speaks | walk on red | kathycot | buhay misis | kathycot cooks | Posh Post Reviews | Flowersbythewayside |The Fab and The Furious | Blog In to Space | Dancing With Butterflies | Twisted Angel | Pieces of Me | Just Let Go | Blessed Chic | Hobbies and Such | My World in My Own Word | Colorful World of Shiela| The Shopaholic Nightingale | Day to Day Miracles | Can of Thoughts | Designs By Vhiel | Anything and Everything in Between | Vhiel’s Corner | Lovin’ Life | BigMoneyList | Crissy’s Library | Crissy’s Zone | Crissy’s Haven | Vis Vires | Amazingly Me | Jenn Was Here | Shutter Happenings | Le Kulitszie Familie | Embracing Myself | BLOGSILOG |Digiscrapz: Captured Memories |Cherry’s Comfort Zone |Thinking Out Loud |Buzzy Me |Wishing and Hoping |My Blog Portfolio |Get Paid to Blog! |PRC Board Exam Results | Teacher’s Corner | Pinay WAHM | Random Thoughts | Explore Manila | My Colorful World | Bermuda or L.A. | celebrating life | my life is peachy | belly, body and beyond |Woman Style | Scribbles of My Life | In This Game of Life | The Shopaholic in Me | The Callalily Space | Juliana’s Site | A Simple life | Mommy’s Little Corner | Life’s Sweets and Spices | Moms… Check Nyo | Simple Delights | Motherhood in a Nutshell | marshimallows | A Great Pleasure | Ramblings of The Phat | when mom speaks | walk on red | kathycot | buhay misis kathycot cooks | My Random Thoughts | My World | Mom Knows Everything | Tailgaternetwork | Zook Light | Melinda Zook | Me, Myself and I | Stranded Life | iHeartREVIEWS | Lady Banana | A Great Pleasure | Mariuca’s Perfume Gallery | BEING WOMAN | See N Read | The Real Deal, The Real Me | My Virtual Closet | My Views On My So Called Life | Her Name is NOY| No Place Like Home | Digital Life Scraps | Tickled Pink Digiscrap | Angelika | Angelika’s Other Blog | In The Life Of…Mne | Everything Has A Reason | In My Kitchen | Confessions Of A Breathing Tote Bag | My Basic Fashion Folder |restnrileks | STUDENTS BLOG | KWENTONG PINAS | KWENTO NI ENDAY | BlogHop | Otwarte | Wilstop | Let’s Travel Philippines | Caffeinated Muse | Faery Dancing | Confessions Of A Breathing Tote Bag | My Basic Fashion Folder | Diane | Anything Goes! | Shae- Shae Blog | It’s a woman’s world! | The Music of My Heart | A Handful of Surprises | My Paper Scraps | Digitally Diane | Somewhere Over the Rainbow | I am a Nikon Girl | Piece o’ Kaje | and so I am Women Xplore | My Sweet Bratinella | Our Journey to Life | My Planet Purple | Kaycee’s Bubble | Juls Random Thoughts | Icelog | This is a Miracle… | Women with Extraordinary | Women with Extraordinary Life | SuPerCaLifRaGiLisTiC ExpiALiDoCiOuS | Food for the Hungry Mind | Enterntain You | (Mis)Adventures of Rona | Rona’s Nook | The Noble and The Nonsense | Enterntain You | Fliffy | Listening, Learning, Living | Chronicles and Tales Unlimited (RED) |YOUR BLOGS



LAYER ONE:
– Name: Rizal
– Birth date: October 12
– Birthplace: Malaysia
– Current Location: Malaysia
– Eye Color:Dark Brown
– Hair Color: Black
– Righty or Lefty: Righty

LAYER TWO:
– Your heritage: Malaysian
– The shoes you wore today: "Selipar Jepun"
– Your weakness: A few, but major is being procrastinate
– Your fears: Being lonely
– Your perfect pizza: Any as long no anchovies
– Goal you’d like to achieve in life: Financially Independent

LAYER THREE:
– Your most overused phrase on AIM: I dont use AIM
– Your first waking thoughts: Coffee and "panggilan alam.."
– Your best physical feature: Never think of one actually..
– Your most missed memory: Having a chit chat with my late mum..

LAYER FOUR:
– Pepsi or Coke: Coke!
– McDonald’s or Burger King: Makudonarud
– Single or group dates: Single
– Adidas or Nike: Adidas
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton Ice
– Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
– Cappuccino or coffee: Both

LAYER FIVE:
– A famous person, dead or alive, would you interview: None at the moment
– Movie can you watch and say the lines along with the actors: LOTR - One ring to rule them all!
– Name two of your passions in life : Drawing & Travelling
– Least favorite time of day: After Lunch

LAYER SIX:
– Use hairspray or gel: Neither
– Your favorite meal: Nasi Paprik Campur
– Color is the inside of your head when you close your eyes: Dark - could be something like dark brown, black
– Listen to classical music: Sometimes
– Ever said LOL in real life without thinking about it: Nope though

::END::


MEME 3

Rules:
  1. Copy the text from Start Copy Here
  2. Post it in your blog. Make sure you copy it in compose mode (blogger) or visual mode for the others. This will enable you to copy all your friend's link as well. Have fun doing it.
  3. In the next number, add your blog url and link it
  4. Add the greetings that you use frequently or one that is in your traditional language.



Konichiwa Meme by AikoAiko


1. All About Kawaii says Konichiwa

2. Mariuca's Perfume Gallery says HOLA!

3. Yenzz's SeeNRead says Hi!

3. restnrileks says Apa Khabar?





And now, here comes my victims muahahaha! Feel free to do which meme takes your fancy! Or better yet, do them all.. hehe.. I know i know, some people just dont do memes, but i m still passing these to you people, Ida, Kak Ida, Kak Emila, Mango, Pak Bono, Antown, Fliffy, Blue, Pupu, Megat , debbie, shinade and May - And to all my readers too- whoaho! Jangan Marah ya!!

@ayuk@sinchan@nggaya
[Please share if you like / Sila Kongsi jika sudi : ) ]

27 ulasan:

  1. Aiyo pakcik award pun baru amik dah kena meme lagi..pengsan la akak ko ni...dah la atc tak buat lagi.....

    BalasPadam
  2. oh yeah!! mekasih untuk meme ni.

    malas jemur kain? pelik sekali, sebab banyak lagi chores lain yg lebih susah. hehe.

    BalasPadam
  3. Added your blog already! Kindly update the post with the new added blogs! thanks for joining:D

    Re:6 Layers Tag.

    BalasPadam
  4. Haha.. thanks man.. now I have 5 or so tags to be done at the same time (no, I am not being sarcastic). I only prefer to post all the tags at once. Simpan lama2 jadi bukit. Haha

    BalasPadam
  5. Thanks..makasih for the Meme ...soon is your birhday

    BalasPadam
  6. Apa Khabar!! Restnrileks ...
    have a great day :) :)

    BalasPadam
  7. woww...so many layaer aaa...hehe

    BalasPadam
  8. thanks for doing the chore tag, added you up in the list.

    BalasPadam
  9. Hola Rizal! Apa khabar hari ni? Ohhh your birthday is in October ye? Libra sama mcm Emila ke? Wah all these creative artists semua gang Libra!

    Thanks for doing the memes, you're so cool! I don't mind jemur kain, cause I pakai dryer he he! Oh and I love nasi padprik too, but nowadays susah nak cari yg. best. Any good recommendations in PJ area? :):):)

    BalasPadam
  10. Oh Bono dah outbid Emila kat PW he he, nasib baik MPG is still here YAY! :):):)

    BalasPadam
  11. Ya lah Pak Rizal, I Mazrie invite we to join Project Wonderful. Actually I already join udah lama tape ngak aktif.

    BalasPadam
  12. aarrrgh...capeek hihihihih

    ampuun ampunnn

    BalasPadam
  13. Kak ida,
    tak per, slow n steady win the race.. hihi

    BalasPadam
  14. mango,
    memang jemur kain yang paling dibenci.. lebih rela mop tangga kerr atau mop lantai.. huhu

    BalasPadam
  15. Yen,
    thank you..

    Blue,
    huhu, memang betui..sket2 lama2 jadi bukit.. huhu

    Kim,
    Khabar baik.. Have a restnrileksing day this weekend ya.. :)

    BalasPadam
  16. axim,
    memang berlayer-layer dan berperingkat-peringkat..

    seperti minyak masak sri murni dengan pemeringkatan 2 kali.. huhu

    something purple,
    thank you..

    BalasPadam
  17. Mariuca,

    wahhh senang lerr ada dryer.. tempat makan sedap kat PJ.. hehe.. PJ tuuu area KL yang paling rizal tak conquer.. huhu..
    wahhh, ramai dah sekarang masuk PW nampaknya.. :)

    Pak Bono,
    ohhh mcm tuuu rupanya.. huhu.. :)

    BalasPadam
  18. mas antown,

    yahhhhh cepat yaaa.. ampunnn ampun tapi ATC jangan dilupa.. huhuhu

    BalasPadam
  19. salam..apa kabar..me too busy sakan iskk

    BalasPadam
  20. Oh Rizal must be staying in KL, which I paling la tak pakar pulak he he! PW mmg best la, my ladies and me have the most fun there and it looks like I've been outbid here! ;)

    BalasPadam
  21. thanks for mampir ke bonoriau. I'm plan to organize Contest but still thinking of the concept..try to do different from normal contest...jika Pak Rizal ada idea yang gila-gila please let me know

    BalasPadam
  22. Hola Rizal, just took ur Advertlets survey! Dropping my EC here and Happy weekend! :)

    BalasPadam
  23. thanks for bidding at my PW

    BalasPadam
  24. salam Rizal!
    malas jemur kain??
    hikhikhik

    BalasPadam
  25. i happen to hop here and happen to find that i pon kena meme.. love this game ! 1st time main meme2 ni..huhu nanti kang tgh malam nak.... mengarang hahaha thanks a lot bro :) yup makes my blog entry more exciting :) get a life... and blogging is one of them... yeah !!! u are not lonely..dont think of that :) hehe ..

    BalasPadam
  26. fliffy,

    memula memang syok.. tapi pernah bulan berapa hari tu kena meme sampai 8 orang.. sampai last2 satu pun tak buat. Untungnya buat meme ni, boleh naikkan ranking technorati (walaupun technorati cam problem jer tak bergerak...) tak pun ranking naik alexa.. huhu..

    Kak yong,
    suruh mop kerr apa mop lantai tangga, cuci tandas.. no problem.. tapi jemur kain tuu.. aduihhh benci memang benci betui.. hehehe


    thank you ida, thank you pak bono, thank you mariuca. :)

    BalasPadam

Terima kasih bertandang ke RestNrilekS. InsyaALLAH. Setiap komentar akan cuba dibalas. Sila langgan jika anda suka RestNrilekS : )